It could be the fact that it is so easy to make. It could be the incredible silky texture. It could be the endless variations on flavor.
Who knows why? But this one is a must to add to your growing collection of low-carb panna cotta recipes.
Delicately infused with the delicious and pretty scent and flavor of bergamot, thanks to the Earl Grey tea, this keto-friendly panna cotta will make anyone sit back for a second and think “Whoa!” Enjoy!
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||14.6||grams|
|Magnesium||12||mg (3% RDA)|
|Potassium||142||mg (7% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (3%), protein (4%), fat (93%)
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or full-fat coconut milk (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, cashew milk or macadamia milk (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol or Swerve (10 g/ 0.4 oz) – you can skip or use more to taste
- 2 tsp gelatin powder or 3-4 gelatin leaves
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 2 Earl Grey tea bags or 2 tbsp loose tea